Last Activity:11-02-2012 5:43 AM
Posted in thread: Heat Pump - Aux stuck on. on 11-12-2012 at 06:48 PM
I bought a new thermostat and still have the same issue. Changed out the sequencer as well,
still have the problem. I traced the wires from the thermostat to the furnace and did not find
Posted in thread: Heat Pump - Aux stuck on. on 10-30-2012 at 06:02 PM
I have an electric heat pump and when you turn the thermostat on to heat, the aux heat comes on
immediately and the air handler will not shut off even after the set temperature is reached. It
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding