Last Activity:01-15-2010 12:13 PM
Posted in thread: Phyllis on 01-14-2010 at 01:34 PM
I have a GE Profile bottom freezer fridge. Like I have discovered on this site. the condensor
fan motor seems to have issues; mine is no different. I have a new fan motor hooked it up it
will not come...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge