- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-02-2008 8:57 PM
Posted in thread: Raising ceiling joists on 02-02-2008 at 12:28 PM
Yes, I have seen it done before and have done it.You just need to make sure you are not
weakening the overall structure of the roof assembly in raising the joists.
Posted in thread: Raising ceiling joists on 02-01-2008 at 01:23 PM
You don't necessarily need engineering, although it is a good idea nevertheless.Your local code
office or knowledgeable framing contractor can also assist with sizing the new joists and
rafters and sp...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question