- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-15-2009 8:16 AM
Posted in thread: Ceramic Disc Cartridge Failure on 03-15-2009 at 07:14 AM
Do you have extensions in the supply line that go above the sink? If not you should since that
appears to be the highest point in your system. It sounds similar to a water hammer problem
that could be...
Posted in thread: Main Drain Backing Up on 03-15-2009 at 07:09 AM
I have had a similar problem and it was do to sags developing in the line out to the sewer. You
get sludge buildup that effectively blocks the line. What I did was have the line scoped and
ended up ru...
Posted in thread: Ceramic Disc Cartridge Failure on 03-15-2009 at 07:03 AM
Do you have capped off extensions that extend above the supply lines? If not, you should since
that is the highest point in your plumbing.
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill