Last Activity:08-12-2009 9:39 AM
Posted in thread: 34" interior door on 08-12-2009 at 06:28 AM
I have 34" interior doors in my basement which I need to replace. My local (NJ) hardware stores
are selling 32" or 36" slab doors only.Anyone knows where I can buy 34" slab door without
spending big $...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots