Last Activity:07-02-2010 1:25 PM
Posted in thread: Painting PVC wainscoting on 07-15-2010 at 10:55 AM
Home Depot carries the Plastpro PVC wainscoting. I'm looking at using this in a bathroom with a
1" hex honed marble floor to get a particular look. In some ways it makes sense to have a PVC
Posted in thread: Hardwood Flooring in Mountain Home on 06-30-2010 at 02:52 PM
I have 1100 sq. feet of 3/4 inch X 2.5 oak and walnut flooring which has been sitting around in
a mountain home for the past 6 months as I've been rehabbing it. I'm now ready to install the
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question