- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-01-2011 7:31 PM
Posted in thread: Need input on Jacking up house on 03-01-2011 at 06:39 PM
I used to jack camps along the waterfront and my advice is to reserch a little bit before you
take on this ordeal. You should never have your house setting on just jacks. You need to insert
beams 8x8 ...
- Transistion problem
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots