Last Activity:04-25-2012 8:59 PM
Posted in thread: Remove linoleum floor under new cabinets on 04-30-2012 at 02:51 PM
Thanks for all the reply's, I like the idea of the peel and stick tiles and think I might go
that way as I have some in the basement.
Posted in thread: Remove linoleum floor under new cabinets on 04-25-2012 at 07:42 PM
I never gave it a thought, not sure why. Would it be best to fill it with luan? It's probably
only an eighth of an inch difference.
Posted in thread: Remove linoleum floor under new cabinets on 04-25-2012 at 09:08 AM
Hello, we are redoing our kitchen and our current cabinets are not on top of the existing
floor. My plan was to remove part of the linoleum floor where the new cabinets are going. So
basically we are ...
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?