Last Activity:02-27-2009 2:37 PM
Posted in thread: Raising a sliding glass door on 02-27-2009 at 09:10 AM
I have a contrete slab floor and want to put a new subfloor over it but would need to remove
the sliding glass door and then reinstall on the raised floor. Do I just put the threshold on
the new subfl...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help