Last Activity:02-23-2009 8:13 AM
Posted in thread: concrete floor cracking on 02-23-2009 at 07:25 AM
Hi, my daughter owns a Florida bungalow built in the 50's. Our problem is the original concrete
floor is cracking, about 1/8 an inch wide, and it's traveling from back of house to the front.
It seems ...
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!