- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-17-2007 2:12 AM
Posted in thread: Hotpoint refrigerator not cooling on 10-17-2007 at 01:10 AM
ta for reply, pump running but no cooling whatsoever and definately no ice.it is a combined
fridge freezer but single pump. it presumably has diverter valve somewhere. thanks again for
Posted in thread: Hotpoint refrigerator not cooling on 10-16-2007 at 03:25 PM
i have hotpoint fridge/freezer and 18 mth old. compressor motor running but high pressure side
not warm/hot. am i out of freon??? please help. paul uk
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?