Last Activity:12-04-2008 5:01 PM
Posted in thread: Correct way to handle HVAC in attic? on 12-05-2008 at 05:47 AM
Even with only R6 on the duct work? So I should crack the windows and keep the attic vent fan
hole open all year?
Posted in thread: Correct way to handle HVAC in attic? on 12-04-2008 at 02:55 PM
I am in Northern NJ and the previous owner put the HVAC (gas Trane XR80 heat and A/C) in the
attic. I am trying to figure out what is the "proper" way to look at the attic now. I
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?