Last Activity:06-09-2008 1:47 AM
Posted in thread: Dangerous insulation? on 06-10-2008 at 10:14 PM
Until I apply a barrier, are there any breathing concerns I should be aware of going in and
out?I really appreciate your advice. I do feel better and have also consulted a local
contractor to come out...
Posted in thread: Dangerous insulation? on 06-09-2008 at 12:37 AM
We moved into a new home five years ago and our upstairs storage area (unfinished) was
partially insulated. This storage area connects to our youngest child's bedroom and clothing
closet. In other wor...
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage