- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-02-2009 1:53 AM
Posted in thread: Trane fan has stopped on 08-02-2009 at 11:29 PM
I ended up getting the fan motor cleaned up and lubed. It now works fine again. I was worried
it would be something more serious. it was 118 degrees last week!
Posted in thread: Trane fan has stopped on 08-01-2009 at 08:48 PM
I just found this thread. I have a problem that sounded similar to begin with, But my buzzing
is coming from the fan motor. The fan will not spin but makes a buzzing sound. Can this cause
damage to th...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill