Last Activity:06-18-2008 1:00 PM
Posted in thread: Exterior spalling on cinder block foundation wall on 06-18-2008 at 11:59 AM
Sections of the parging on the cinder block foundation wall outside started to fall away over
the winter, so this month, I started to knock it away to replace it. Underneath, I found that
some of the ...
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots