Last Activity:05-02-2009 4:32 PM
Posted in thread: Kitchen faucet removal on 05-03-2009 at 07:50 AM
Thanks for the responses. I finally got it off by prying (and beating) the faucet portion off,
which allowed me access to screw the base trim off. Took about 4hours to get the old one out
and fifteen ...
Posted in thread: Kitchen faucet removal on 05-02-2009 at 12:32 PM
Trying to replace my old kitchen faucet. Under the sink there is a brass tube that runs between
the handles to carry water to the faucet and the sprayer. It appears that I have to remove the
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling