Last Activity:12-21-2009 4:53 PM
Posted in thread: bathroom re-do Q's on 01-03-2010 at 07:41 AM
great, thanks for the info.another questiondoes a toilet need to be vented additionally if it
sits 30" from the main vertical stack
Posted in thread: bathroom re-do Q's on 12-21-2009 at 03:53 PM
hi therere-doing a bathroom upstairs which was badly renovated in the first place. 1950 house -
cast iron stack, ABS/copper in bathroombathroom is 10x5 the tub is located with a 10' run to
the main st...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?