- Posts 4
Last Activity:02-27-2011 6:34 PM
Posted in thread: Use gray water drain for basement bath? on 03-11-2011 at 04:56 PM
Technically Oasis If the pipe is big enough it could. As long as the laundry pipe does go to
the city sewer that is. If the laundry piping is 3" it feasibly could handle a bathroom group
on it. Keep i...
Posted in thread: Shower diverter on 02-27-2011 at 05:34 PM
Show us a picture when u finish. good luck!
Posted in thread: Shower diverter on 02-24-2011 at 06:37 PM
Hey Daryl, I do this all the time. 1/2 pex feeding the shower valve and then 1/2" going to the
showerhead is fine. On second floor sometimes i will feed with 3/4" pex right up to valve just
to be safe...
Posted in thread: Sewage backup in basement from laundry on 02-24-2011 at 06:31 PM
Ashley, did you have the guy use a sewer camera on your sewer line. Nealtw is right, you may
have broken pipes. You need to use the camera to see what you are dealing with. I used to live
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill