Last Activity:07-27-2009 6:46 PM
Posted in thread: blocked foundation repair exterior on 07-27-2009 at 06:22 PM
I have a blocked foundation that needs some repair. some of the existing morter fell out. no
water in basement yet. What can i use to fill cracks and put a skim coat over the blocks on the
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question