Last Activity:05-19-2006 9:09 AM
Posted in thread: Insulating Basement Walls??? on 05-19-2006 at 08:14 AM
I am going to be finishing my basement interior. Along the poured concrete basement walls I am
going to putting up studs. When I insulate in between them do I just use regular fiberglass
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan