Last Activity:01-18-2009 1:11 PM
Posted in thread: Roll roofing on 01-18-2009 at 12:58 PM
Thank you for your help.
Posted in thread: Roll roofing on 01-18-2009 at 12:17 PM
We layed roll roofing on a builing on my farm. A masive wind storm has ripped it. I need to
know how to fix it. Do I put the repair piece under the main part on the house to seal it? We
also were goin...
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- pressure washer advice
- soffit vent ?
- Toilet will not fill
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos