Last Activity:02-27-2012 7:20 AM
Posted in thread: Tree Stump Removal on 02-26-2012 at 01:13 PM
I've read about pioneers who would dig all around the edges 5 or 6 inches inches below the
ground level of the stump and then pile brush, downed limbs and burnable scrapwood on top for a
Posted in thread: painting uneven drywall joint on 02-05-2012 at 08:27 AM
I'm repainting room where ceiling comes down to meet 4 foot knee-wall. Drywall seam is uneven
so I don't have a sharp, straight line where the two different colors meet. Am thinking along
the lines of...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working