- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-11-2009 9:52 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 03-07-2009 at 05:33 PM
Well, I was able to bring a standard torx bit into work (where we have a model shop) and I had
a guy burn a hole in the middle of the bit so that it would fit the screw on the valve housing.
I didn't ...
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 02-11-2009 at 08:52 PM
wow, incredible. Just started having this problem on my heil furnace with a honeywell valve and
found this site. Right now I have a piece of plastic lodged in the side of the 4-pin connector
to make t...
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos