Last Activity:12-30-2007 3:00 AM
Posted in thread: Decor & Paint on 12-30-2007 at 02:24 AM
I have a hollow, concrete block fireplace which I want to paint to looklike french limestone.
To do so I must fill in some, not all, of the grooves which are 3/8" wide and deep. I want the
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair