Last Activity:07-16-2012 12:40 PM
Posted in thread: Foundation improvement on 07-13-2012 at 10:07 AM
The house is 1000 sq ft one floor..thats the size. How much would I be talking ballpark price
for having the foundation done how you explained?
Posted in thread: Foundation improvement on 07-12-2012 at 05:57 PM
My house is cinder block, and it appears it was covered in concrete or stucco. Its in need of
some fixing up. Some of the areas are peeled off down to the blocks. What would be the BEST way
for me (wh...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan