Last Activity:01-14-2008 9:49 PM
Posted in thread: different spin...squeel in shower pipes/maybe fact? on 01-15-2008 at 05:13 PM
guyod and glennjanie...thank you much for the advice...I will look into what you both said.
This was exactly what I was looking for.And that overcharge is an issue...I'm was furious when
I saw how lon...
Posted in thread: different spin...squeel in shower pipes/maybe fact? on 01-14-2008 at 08:04 PM
that was suppose to sayOk, so I know there's a lot of post probably on this topic but this has
a slight difference to it... I re-did the tile in my shower and took down the walls etc. I had
a (way ove...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom