Last Activity:07-19-2008 10:12 AM
Posted in thread: Need advice on sinking tile porch floor on 07-22-2008 at 02:15 PM
Thanks glennjanie. Sounds like a good plan. Greatly appreciate your help on this project.preed
Posted in thread: Need advice on sinking tile porch floor on 07-19-2008 at 09:12 AM
I have a 6' wide wrap-around porch. The side walls of the porch are brick and abut the brick
foundation of the house (which is bricked up to the porch floor level). The wall around the
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling