- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-16-2005 9:18 PM
Posted in thread: Security Alarms on 09-16-2005 at 08:27 PM
How much are you paying per month? Did you pay for the installation? How much was that?
Posted in thread: Lime and Snakes on 09-16-2005 at 08:21 PM
Sounds really bad but you have just a few plants you really want to protect urine keeps animals
away. Any kind of urine usually works so you can walk your dog in the area and have him releave
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working