Last Activity:02-16-2012 8:29 PM
Posted in thread: Subzero Refrigerator warm on 08-02-2011 at 10:36 PM
I have a 516 model subzero side by side built in 1998. The refrig side only cools to 45 degrees
and there is a layer of ice in a ball on the back lower left wall. The freezer cools to 14
Posted in thread: Water temp fluctuations on 05-03-2010 at 03:05 PM
I have a Bradford White Defender hydrojet 40 Gal water heater approx 5 months old. The water
temp is about 110 in the morning but after some use it eventually goes up to 139-140. I've
tried adjusting ...
Posted in thread: Screw plugs on 03-28-2010 at 09:24 AM
Thanks, but I think part of your message was lost in cyberspace. I did get the phone #
Posted in thread: Screw plugs on 03-27-2010 at 02:42 PM
Looking for Stanley door window frame screw plugs. The original homeowner discarded them.
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill