- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-15-2007 3:23 PM
Posted in thread: New cabinets with a chalky finish on 07-16-2007 at 09:50 AM
I agree with AndyD5! You should NOT have to live with mistakes. Personally, I would never use
less than the best for kitchen or bath. Water is a potential problem in those areas.If you want
to give th...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill