Last Activity:05-05-2011 8:17 PM
Posted in thread: kelvinator refrigerator, freezer working, lower section not on 04-24-2011 at 02:23 PM
Thanks woodchuck. I turned the temp control to "coldest" and the problem seems to have resolved
itself. The temp went to around 30 degrees overnight. I turned the control back to mid-range an
Posted in thread: kelvinator refrigerator, freezer working, lower section not on 04-22-2011 at 07:49 PM
I have a 1990's era Kelvinator refrigerator. In the last few days the bottom has stopped
cooling. It is currently at about 50 degrees. The top (freezer) is still at 5 degrees. The fan
is running and b...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill