Last Activity:01-14-2011 4:00 PM
Posted in thread: Radiator Doesn't Quite Fit Valve on 01-14-2011 at 01:51 PM
I am guessing you are talking about a brass valve and the collar in the radiator is brass
also?It is a brass valve, and the collar in the radiator is brass as well, though it is hard to
tell as it has...
Posted in thread: Radiator Doesn't Quite Fit Valve on 01-13-2011 at 04:22 PM
Recently a valve on one of our radiators cracked and began leaking steam. So I tracked down a
pipe wrench and a 5' length of pipe for leverage and was able to detach the radiator from the
valve, and t...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair