- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-31-2010 9:00 AM
Posted in thread: Small leak in compression fitting on 12-31-2010 at 07:56 AM
Well, I removed the valve, wrapped the compression ring in teflon being sure to thoroughly
cover the side that fits back into the valve. I reassembled everything and the leak is
GONE..... Problem solv...
Posted in thread: Small leak in compression fitting on 12-30-2010 at 10:49 AM
Great dialogue on this topic, I have learned alot. Thanks everyone. I needed to remove the old
ring and purchased a Compression Fitting removal tool from Lowes. It was made by Superior but
there are a...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help