Last Activity:02-02-2009 6:15 PM
Posted in thread: 20 yr old gas furnace shuts off burners after ignition very intermittant on 02-02-2009 at 05:44 PM
Furnace shuts off burner with no warning every three or four days. It shuts off the gas to the
burners. The induction blower keeps running and the pilot stays lit. To get it running again, I
shut off ...
- pressure washer advice
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls