Last Activity:12-15-2008 8:45 PM
Posted in thread: Cure a Flooded Crawl Space on 12-14-2008 at 09:09 PM
I'm buying a house with a flooded crawl space.It doesn't have a heating system. I don't know
about the plumbing and the electricity either because the house is owned by Fannie Mae and
nobody has lived...
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help