Last Activity:09-05-2007 10:13 AM
Posted in thread: To rewire a house? on 09-05-2007 at 09:19 AM
I was wondering (roughly) what would it cost to re-wire a house I am considering buying. It is
all original from 1935. I would also like to add lighting and more outlets, possibly a jacuzzi
tub. Also ...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)