Last Activity:08-05-2010 5:40 PM
Posted in thread: Leaking basement help on 08-05-2010 at 12:30 PM
Yes it did. I guess I just wanted some confirmation on what I was thinking since I would not
consider myself a professional on any level.
Posted in thread: Leaking basement help on 08-05-2010 at 10:10 AM
So I read that thread and I have gotten a est from Jerrys water proofing. They gave me a
15000-20000 est on a drain and tile system. My house does not have a sump pump in the basement.
I can't raise t...
Posted in thread: Leaking basement help on 08-05-2010 at 09:55 AM
No, I app you telling me that. I just googled this website since I was at a loss on what to do.
I will check that link out and thank you again for the direction.
Posted in thread: Leaking basement help on 08-04-2010 at 07:33 PM
Last photo attached. I want to finnish this basement due to my master bedroom is located down
there but until this leaks fixed I'm affraid to invest anymore money. Thanks for all and any
Posted in thread: Leaking basement help on 08-04-2010 at 07:30 PM
Posted in thread: Leaking basement help on 08-04-2010 at 07:18 PM
Ok this is my first post besides introduction. I have done alot of home repair in the past but
foundation is something beyound me. I have a backyard that slopes back torwards my house. under
my back p...
Posted in thread: Hello to everyone on 08-04-2010 at 10:09 AM
Just wanted to take the time to be polite and say hello to everyone here.
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking