- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-03-2008 1:18 PM
Posted in thread: Paint Color Advice? on 12-04-2008 at 02:59 PM
Take a look at Whisper Violet 2070-70 or Cloud White OC 130 by Benjamin Moore. The first one is
a very very light grey that would complement the purple tone. The other is a pale yellow-toned
Posted in thread: My living is room is a disaster on 12-03-2008 at 12:17 PM
I agree about looking for cheap alternatives to new furniture. Do you have a Salvation Army
store nearby? They usually have nice furniture cheap. At your entry area, you could put a hook
system to rep...
Posted in thread: Paint color help on 12-03-2008 at 09:46 AM
I think taupe is a great idea for your hallway. It really does work with peaches and reds.
There's a Benjamin Moore color Wild Aster 1240 which is a nice light taupe/tan. Sorry not
Valspar but maybe y...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab