Last Activity:12-06-2011 9:04 PM
Posted in thread: Faulty GFCI outlet on 12-07-2011 at 05:36 AM
Thanks for your help.
Posted in thread: Faulty GFCI outlet on 12-06-2011 at 06:14 PM
Thanks, y'all. You've saved me from going crazy figuring this out, but probably condemned me to
death if I take your advice.Final question: If I shut down the main breaker switch, is it then
safe to t...
Posted in thread: Faulty GFCI outlet on 12-06-2011 at 04:30 PM
Everything works throughout the hose when I simply connect the white and ground wires. Nothing
works in about 25% of the house when I install either a GFCI or simple outlet. With electricity
Posted in thread: Faulty GFCI outlet on 12-06-2011 at 06:07 AM
I've replaced a GFCI unit twice and still can't get it to work. Power is there because when I
just connect the white and ground wires, everything works. I even just installed a simple NON
GFCI outlet ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help