Last Activity:10-20-2010 3:27 PM
Posted in thread: Expansion Joint Filler on 06-09-2010 at 06:05 PM
Exactly...I do understand that whatever goes in there has to be flexible. The tar like stuff
that they use for streets would be great, but I am looking for something that I can do myself
Posted in thread: Expansion Joint Filler on 06-07-2010 at 11:29 AM
I have an expansion joint that I would like to fill. The EJ is located at the point underneath
the roof of my carport where the concrete carport slab meets the concrete driveway. Although
this is unde...
Posted in thread: How often does coolant need to be checked? on 04-23-2009 at 01:33 PM
Central A/C unit seems to be working just fine and cooling well. I hosed off the condenser
coils yesterday, but it has been years since I had the refridgerant/coolant checked. Thanks in
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?