Last Activity:07-16-2009 11:03 PM
Posted in thread: Mounting Recessed Lights in 7 inch concrete ceiling?? on 07-09-2009 at 11:31 AM
Yea I think I will have to if I can't get simple factory made ones sized for the lights to clip
in. I figured getting them from a supplier would be better. How would you make them if you had
Posted in thread: Mounting Recessed Lights in 7 inch concrete ceiling?? on 07-09-2009 at 06:24 AM
Thanks for that! Yes the holes are already in the slab as we put pvc pipes in the slab so that
we didnt have to cut them out anymore. All I really need now is the shallow (simple) can
housings. But I ...
Posted in thread: Mounting Recessed Lights in 7 inch concrete ceiling?? on 07-08-2009 at 07:07 PM
Hi I have a 7 inch concrete slab ceiling and I have those recessed low voltage lights with the
clips which go behind the second ceiling or plaster board. However I would like to put them
Posted in thread: imperial Stove - Commercial Burners are smaller ones available? on 07-07-2009 at 10:02 AM
Hi I bought an imperial stove with the 6 commercial burners. I reallyintended to buy one for
home use and was wondering if I could order or get 5 custom madesmaller sized burners which
could fit the s...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass