- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-27-2012 5:23 AM
Posted in thread: Don't lay water heater on side? on 06-03-2010 at 03:34 AM
The reason why it is advisable to not carry vitreous enamel lined storage systems on their side
is because the sacrificial anode can hit the side of the tank and damage the glass lining. Thus
- question about water from central a/c
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling