Last Activity:09-09-2011 2:23 AM
Posted in thread: Cost to replace staircase on 09-07-2011 at 12:46 PM
I have a staircase that I would like to make it either curve or bend 1/3 down from the top.
However, what would be the cost to do this? I don't think I can do it myself.Or, can I just
take out about 3...
Posted in thread: Can you replace just 1/3 of a staircase? on 09-07-2011 at 12:39 PM
Where can I find staircases that I could use to replace the bottom 1/3? I would like it to be
curved... would this be possible?
Posted in thread: Can you replace just 1/3 of a staircase? on 09-06-2011 at 07:02 PM
I would like to create a bend in my staircase that is otherwise just straight. Is this possible
and how much (approximation is fine) would it cost to get it done?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge