Last Activity:07-16-2006 10:27 PM
Posted in thread: Attic venting on 07-16-2006 at 09:45 PM
I have a 1950 single story ranch in NYS. There is no basement and the heat/hot water pipes are
in the attic. Most of the attic is insulated in the floor joists, and most of the hot water
pipes are ins...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help