Last Activity:06-13-2011 7:05 PM
Posted in thread: radiant ceiling heat on 06-13-2011 at 06:14 PM
the drywall ceiling is bowing down. I was just going to tear it down. Now I learn it has
radiant heat. Does anyone have any ideas? do they nail this heat strip to the ceiling joists?
If so how do you ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?