Last Activity:06-21-2007 6:46 PM
Posted in thread: is it possible to add vent to drain/waste system on 06-21-2007 at 05:46 PM
thanks for your reply...i was getting ready to tackle this job this weekend...We have what you
call "orangeburg" pipe running from the house to the street... Guess I will be digging up the
yard this w...
Posted in thread: is it possible to add vent to drain/waste system on 06-20-2007 at 11:19 AM
We bought an old house that originally did not have a bathroom in it. Sometime in the 50s they
added a bathroom & kitchen. There is a very small vent pipe on the outside wall of the kitchen,
no vent f...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling