Last Activity:12-07-2012 12:17 PM
Posted in thread: What's making that high-pitched ringing sound in my kitchen? on 12-07-2012 at 12:32 PM
Thank you so much Neal for commenting. I just found the source... A malfunctioning kitchen
timer had gone off in a kitchen drawer!
Posted in thread: What's making that high-pitched ringing sound in my kitchen? on 12-07-2012 at 11:32 AM
I live in a multi level condominium townhouse, with electic furnace/hot-water tank and security
alarm bell in basement. When I got up this morning, I faintly heard something and as I went
down to the ...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair