Last Activity:09-22-2006 2:02 PM
Posted in thread: dryer help please on 09-22-2006 at 04:54 PM
yes we tried that we also had the electric co check the box outside and the power is working
Posted in thread: hi from alberta on 09-22-2006 at 01:00 PM
hi all,my hubby and i are repairing our home. i am a mom of 4 and homeschool 2 of them. i love
freebie forums and love reading. i am new at learning home repairs and may have ?s once in a
Posted in thread: dryer help please on 09-22-2006 at 12:57 PM
Hi all,my hubby is having a problem with our dryer. the dryer will turn on and spin but no heat
will come out. this is the case with 3 dryers we tried , they will produce heat at others homes
but not ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?