Last Activity:09-23-2011 12:20 AM
Posted in thread: Damp Wall around Chimney corrected! on 09-22-2011 at 11:18 PM
A big recommendation for Richard Hutson who I found thru DIY! He diagnosed the problem and
"tuckpointed" my chimney. It is dry as a bone now! Thank you so much!RAF / Amanda :banana:
Posted in thread: Moist wall around interior stone chimney on 04-15-2011 at 09:53 PM
My problem is very similar to prior post "Damp wall and ceiling near chimney."The chimney has
not however been repointed in the 10 years since I've been here. Roof has been replaced. I am
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?