Last Activity:10-05-2010 3:11 PM
Posted in thread: Dryer tripping circuit breaker on 09-24-2009 at 01:04 PM
Posted in thread: Dryer tripping circuit breaker on 09-23-2009 at 03:05 PM
Posted in thread: Dryer tripping circuit breaker on 09-23-2009 at 01:09 PM
kok328I have an electric dryer
Posted in thread: Dryer tripping circuit breaker on 09-22-2009 at 12:10 PM
I have a Kenmore 90 series dryer about 10 years old, and have never had an issue with it until
now.The dryer runs for about 10 minutes and trips the breaker. Does anyone know what a problem
for this s...
Michael J. Miller
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....